Dr. Allison Williams
Dr. Williams serves as Clinical Director for TelePsych Supports, and is responsible for the daily organizational and clinical management of our doctoral coverage across all locations.
Dr. Williams is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist serving as Clinical Director for TelePsych Supports. She is responsible for the daily organizational and clinical management of our doctoral coverage across all locations.
Dr. Williams completed her undergraduate degree at UNC Chapel Hill, and doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology at Adler University in Chicago, IL. She completed internships at Holy Family Medical in Des Plaines, IL and at Duke University Hospital, Department of Psychiatry.
Dr. Williams has over 20 years’ experience in the behavioral health field with a focus on: direct service; community agency clinical leadership; local coordination and oversight of federal initiatives and research trials aimed to promote the adoption of evidence based practices; program and policy development; outcome measurement; and serving as a senior clinical peer adviser for regional and national insurance companies.
Areas of expertise include:
· risk evaluations
· involuntary commitment
· suicide and self-harm safety planning
· crisis management
· clinical supervision and training
· integrated health care
· implementation of evidence based practices
· severe and persistent mental illness (SPMI)
· substance use disorders
· person centered and recovery focused treatment
· trauma focused cognitive behavioral therapy
· opioid and alcohol treatment best practices
· outcome measurement
· assessment of intellectual and adaptive functioning
· juvenile sex offender evaluations